Haiii… my name is Lasmiasih. I have story when I join Anlok Adventure in pasir village.
Report text
ANLOK ADVENTURE (mountaineer)
There was a organization in my friends village that is Pasir Village. The named Anlok Adventure, this is organization for people who like mountain climbing. Anlok Adventure there since 2003. And there are many members of Anlok Adventure, that are 25 people.
The first experience of mountain climbing, when I go to Mahameru mountain, tambak. My friends and I prepare a variety of equipments that we had to take it. Most of us carried blankets, groceries, and a tent. I was so excited about starting this journey because that was the first time I hiked up the mountain.
We started climbing at 05.00 am. The atmosphere at the climbing place is very cool, we rested more and ate the food together so we got enough power to continue the trip. We were so worried when the rain pouring down. After we rested and the rain stopped, we continued the climb. The road was slippery and we should becareful in walking.
At 12.00 am, we arrived at the peak. It was an amazing experience. I will never forget all the experience.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar